“Friendly, relaxed the ideal place to enjoy your golf”
You too can be a member and play Peter Alliss’s 'Little Gem', described by Senior European Tour player Bill Longmuir as ‘an opportunity to experience true quality, comparable to any of the classic courses in the country'. Depending on how much time you have to come and play, there are various levels of membership you can choose, from full to flexible, and there are special deals for Ladies and Juniors.
Being sand-based, the course is playable all year round with no temporary tees or greens, and you can always enjoy excellent chef-prepared catering using locally sourced and organic produce, or simply have a drink at our well stocked bar and enjoy the spectacular views over the North Downs. We pride ourselves on our warm welcome and informal environment. Find out for yourself and come and be a part of it.
Our 7 Day Gateway promotion offers an introductory gateway discount in your first full year of membership.
This Membership is a fun and informal introduction to golf. It takes away the fears of starting the game and helps you through each of the stages of learning. You will make new friends of similar ability along the way and can join in our fun monthly 9 hole or social events. Apply now
Is about having great fun, learning the game, making new friends and striving to improve your game. Our PGA Head Professional Clifford Gough and his team run our Junior membership with Cliff as our Junior Organiser. Apply now
Want to be part of the club but don’t play golf? This membership lets you relax in our stylish clubhouse and enjoy a drink, great food, friendly staff and members, and stunning views. There’s nothing better than being made to feel part of this special club. Apply now
Our Gateway membership offers an introductory gateway discount in your first full year. Apply now
• Unlimited golf Monday to Sunday with exclusive tee times
• Priority booking: book up to 14 days in advance by phone, at the Club or online
• Monthly New Member Welcome golf and coaching days with our PGA Professional Team
• Club loyalty card: 15% discount on bar purchases and 5% off our bar menu
• Stunning views over the North Downs from our terrace, balcony and clubhouse
• Warm welcome, relaxed and informal environment
• Excellent chef-prepared catering using locally sourced and organic produce
• Preferential green fees and golf day rates for you and your guests
• Opportunity to move into seven day full 7 day membership after 12 months
• Full calendar of club competitions and social events
• Obtain an official golf handicap and CONGU Unified Handicap facility (to access other courses)
• Full use of the practice facilities: practice ground (with covered bay), chipping and putting greens
• Reciprocal golf at 40 other clubs as part of the 1895 club and County Card reduced rates at selected clubs
• Sand-based drainage keeps the course open and playable all year round, no temporary tees or greens
• Personal Worlwide Liability Cover through our Insurer Circle Golf (T & C's apply)
• EGU and ELGA annual subscriptions inclusive
• Updates and newsletters by e-mail and full access to our club members’ app for fixtures diary, news, contacts, etc.
If you have any questions or queries, please contact us by:
Telephoning: 01737 242 610 (Option 2)